- Pack your valuables securely in a cardboard envelope or cardboard box, similar to what the US Postal Service uses. When packing we suggest using small Ziplock-style bags or some type of wrap before inserting the items into the box or cardboard envelope.
- Include a complete list of the items being sent in the box or cardboard envelope.
- Contact the shipping provider of YOUR CHOICE to schedule the pickup.
- Ship all packages to the address shown on the right!
- DO NOT use standard letter or manila envelopes as they tend to rip if they get wet or mishandled.
- If the value of your shipment is more than $5,000 we advise using USPS (U.S. Postal Service) Registered Mail with signature required.
- Follow the sample air-bills provided below to assist you in filing it out properly with our address.
This is my shipping address:Norman Gornbein
11835 Carmel Mountain Road #1304-337
San Diego, CA 92128-4609
ALWAYS CALL OR TEXT NORMAN WITH THE TRACKING NUMBER SO THAT HE CAN EXPECT YOUR PACKAGE!!!